Through working with John Van Hamersveld on his new book, Electric CEO and creative director, Eric Crane became inspired by John's signature look and vintage frame collection. Working with the best craftsman in Italy using only the finest available materials, a new frame was born, The Hammer, a nod to John's childhood surfing nickname. Available in Mazzucchelli acetate, with a choice of melanin infused sun lenses, yellow melanin infused protective lenses or clear blanks prepared for a prescription.
- Frame: 4 base Mazzucchelli handmade Italian acetate frame with a spring hinge.
- Optics: 4 base melanin infused CR39 lenses. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% blue light protection.
- Pro Lenses: Anti-reflection, hydrophobic, and oleophobic performance lens coatings.
- Includes hard case and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Designed in California by John Van Hamersveld and Electric. Made in Italy.
- Lifetime warranty
- Measurement: 53h -141w - 142l (Small Sized Frame)
- Helpful information: California Residents, Read Prop 65 Warning