Through working with John Van Hamersveld on his new book, Electric CEO and creative director, Eric Crane became inspired by John's signature look and vintage frame collection. Working with the best craftsman in Italy using only the finest available materials, a new frame was born, The Hammer, a nod to John's childhood surfing nickname. Available in Mazuchelli acetate, with a choice of melanin infused sun lenses, OHM clear melanin infused protective lenses, or clear blanks prepared for prescription.
- Frame: 4 base Mazzucchelli handmade Italian acetate frame with a spring hinge.
- Optics: 4 base melanin infused CR39 lenses. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% blue light protection.
- Anti-reflection, hydrophobic, and oleophobic performance lens coatings.
- Visual Light Transmitted (VLT): 84%. Best for low light or night lighting situations. Designed for night riders or everyday indoor use.
- Includes hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Designed in California by John Van Hamersveld and Electric. Made in Italy.
- Lifetime warranty
- Measurement: 53h -141w - 150l