Founded in 2000, Electric is an independently owned premium eyewear and accessories brand. Designed in California and made in Italy, Electric is rooted in and inspired by Southern California’s rich music, art, surfing and snowboarding cultures. Our global headquarters is located in the beachside town of San Clemente, California.
Electric is seeking an experienced, results oriented Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to join our Ecommerce team. This position will be responsible for marketing, analytics, day-to-daysite operations and overall growth of the E-Commerce. You will give insights to the rest of the organization on consumer behavior and patterns related to product preference, merchandising strategies, inventory planning, content creation, and consumer journeys.
The Manager will collaborate with Marketing, Creative, Operations, Product Development, and Customer Service to create a best-in-class online/digital experience.
- Mange and implement online/digital strategy to improve Sales, UX, Marketing ROI and Customer Satisfaction (engagement & retention).
- Mange product and content management, product merchandising and product and landing page creation, etc.
- Give insights to the rest of the organization on consumer behavior and patterns related to product preference, merchandising strategies, inventory planning, content creation, and consumer journeys.
- Responsibility for the customer journey on the website and making sure that site content is up-to-date, and on-calendar.
- Utilize Google analytics to track and improve business performance and conversion on electriccalifornia.com and associated landing pages, generating ideas for improvement and executing them in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensure smooth operation of affiliate and referral marketing programs via third-party vendor and internally. Continue to stay ahead of the ecommerce landscape to find new partners and channels to test customer acquisition strategies.
- Develop and manage Ecommerce Marketing Calendar that aligns to business priorities and designed to deliver annual plan.
- Develop product level channel forecast and work with Operations to manage inventory.
- Provide monthly / weekly reporting of online marketing campaigns, promotion code usage and customer service re-cps.
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure ecommerce channel customers are receiving best in class experience and any customer issues are addressed appropriately
- BS/BA required
- Must have a proven track record of at least 2-3 years in e-commerce with first-hand experience in site analytics and merchandising
- Experience with Shopify Plus, Google Analytics and Full Circle is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising including ROI and campaign management
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills to lead the implementation of new site features and functionality in partnership with cross-functional teams and/or third-party partners
- Experience with Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and Customer Service
- Must stay on top of digital trends, competitors, and industry best-practices
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com