Sales Support Rep
Electric is a global, premium, sport and lifestyle accessory brand rooted in southern California’s rich action sports, music, art and customization culture. Electric’s unrelenting approach to the elevation of style, quality and function in its products has earned the brand a renowned position.
Electric wants to share our passion for the action sports industry with you. Our dynamic culture attracts the most creative, passionate individuals. We work hard and play hard in a fun casual work environment located in the beautiful beach city of San Clemente. We urge you to come join the ride!
- Provide sales support for Retailers, Sales Reps and Sales Managers.
- Effectively manage customer service communication and provide prompt and immediate service for all accounts and reps that need immediate assistance.
- Data Entry. Orders, SMU forms etc…
- Verify orders are accurate and received with enough lead-time to ship on time.
- Help execute account special requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with allocations and shipping, as well as receiving teams to ensure all product ships on time.
- Serve as the critical intermediate between sales and credit and keep them proactively informed of issues
- Ensure that our accounts fully informed of order status, fill rates, and expected inventory due-in information.
- Ensure the timely disposition of all order discrepancies, shortages, mis-shipments, and defective product returns.
- Provide support to credit and sales by supplying timely proof of deliveries and return authorizations.
- Maintain weekly booking and shipping reports for upper management.
- Work tradeshows; Responsible for all apt setting, apt set up and break down
- Coordinate and Assist with showing the line when needed
- Attend appointments with accounts; take notes during appointments and follow-up after when needed
- College degree preferred and appreciated
- Full Circle skills a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- EDI a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of the wholesale/retail industry.
- Excellent communication/listening skills and have experience in conflict resolution.
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong verbal and written comprehension
- Consistent follow through
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Maintain proper conduct and rapport with accounts
- Contribute to special needs of the sales team
- Eager to increase knowledge and develop new qualifications to better serve the sales department
- Willingness to put in extra time of own free will
- Customer Service – respond to all management & major account requests and needs.
- Able to identify and solve problems in a timely manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Sales Support Rep Position.
No phone calls please.