You have no items in your shopping cart.
- USA ($)
FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS ON EVERY ORDER
- My Cart 
+ Director of eCommerce
Electric is seeking a Director of Ecommerce to assume an open leadership position for their direct business based in San Clemente, California. You will be directly responsible for executing the strategic direction of the North American ecommerce business as well as provide leadership for the regional teams across the globe with a focus on business planning, merchandising, and digital marketing. To be successful in this role, you will have hands on experience managing all demand generation media, analytics, merchandising strategies as well as the business acumen to manage the budget and forecasting process.
- Full P&L management of the Ecommerce division and drive the day-to-day operation of the ecommerce business to achieve growth and financial goals.
- Own all forecasting and projections for the global Ecommerce channel.
- Plan and execute on merchandising strategies consistent with the brand initiatives as well as ecommerce opportunities while partnering closely with the Marketing and Creative teams.
- Build and execute on customer acquisition and retention strategies. Optimize budget and conversion of demand generation media to include but not limited to paid search, affiliate marketing, shopping feeds, display, retargeting, email, and social media.
- Own the Web Development project roadmap and work closely with Web Development team to plan and prioritize projects in accordance with business goals.
- Work closely with Creative and Marketing teams on digital content plan and calendar, including but not limited to website home and landing pages, emails, digital ads, and social media posts.
- Manage product assortment and purchasing strategy to be in line with category revenue goals.
- Leverage analytics to optimize the entire sales cycle. Report performance KPIs and ROI of all digital marketing campaigns to executives bi-weekly and full channel recap monthly. Share key data points with sales, product, customer service and operations teams.
- Partner with and lead regional ecommerce teams to ensure a cohesive digital marketing and shopping experience across the globe.
- Help drive company culture toward a more digital path.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, or a related field
- 3-5 years Ecommerce leadership experience. Magento experience a big plus.
- Experience executing ecommerce merchandising strategies and inventory planning
- Hands on experience with all demand generation media
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, cost estimating, and vendor contract negotiations.
- Highly analytical to identify trends blended with a creative ability to turn data into actionable plans that drive ongoing results
- Experience with SEO
- UI/UX design exposure
- Proven project and time management skills and able to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Proven success managing relationships with external vendors
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.